12 Days to CATR! Updates

CATR 2014 catr2014 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 12 13:53:56 EDT 2014

Dear CATR 2014 participants,

The countdown to Congress begins! We're looking forward to welcoming you to
Brock University and the Niagara region in 12 days from now. Some important
updates:

*1. Updated & Final Program:*

Later today, an updated and final program will be available on the CATR
Website <http://www.catracrt.ca>. The program that appears in print this
year will not include abstracts, however a full conference program with
abstracts is available for download on the CATR website.

*2. A/V and Wifi:*

All of our session rooms will be equipped with computers, projectors, and
screens to play video or show Powerpoint, etc. The Brock Congress tech team
recommends saving your files on a memory stick and, if you have a
Powerpoint presentation, saving it in a format that is compatible with a
PC. If you prefer to use your own computer for your presentation and own a
Mac please bring your own dongle.

The campus as a whole, including our session rooms, will have free wifi
access. Username: Congress 2014; password:  --    [blank, i.e., no password]

*3. Shaw Festival Trip*

A reminder that the deadline to register for the Shaw Festival trip taking
place on May 25th, which includes a facilities tour, a talk with Jackie
Maxwell, and a choice of *Cabaret* or *The Charity that Began at Home, *is
May 20th. To register go to:
https://fedcan-association.ca/event/en/32/83?pageNum=0<https://webmail.brocku.ca/services/go.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffedcan-association.ca%2Fevent%2Fen%2F32%2F83%3FpageNum%3D0>

*4. Winery Tours During Your Stay:*

Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Bench Winery Tours are available daily May
23 to May 27 from 10:15am to 5pm. You can register up to an hour before
departure time. To register go to www.winerytoursofniagara.com and click on
Congress.

*5. Accommodations:*
Accommodations on campus are now full but there is still availability in
the Congress-affiliated hotels listed here:
http://congress2014.ca/plan-your-trip/accommodations

Shuttles to and from affiliated hotels will be available and shuttle passes
can be purchased at the Congress Centre when you pick-up your registration
package.

*6. Registration:*

If you haven't already registered, here are the links to do so once more.

   - To register for Congress visit: http://congress2014.ca/register

   - To become a CATR member or renew your membership please visit:
   https://www.fedcan-association.ca/catr-acrt

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We're
looking forward to seeing you all in person very soon. Until then, safe
travels!

Best wishes,
   Natalie Alvarez & Peter Kuling
   CATR 2014 Conference Program Planning Co-Chairs

<http://www.catracrt.ca>