10 Days to CATR! Banquet Update

Peter Kuling kuling at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 14 15:42:51 EDT 2014

Dear CATR 2014 participants,

The countdown to Congress continues! We're looking forward to welcoming you
to Brock University and the Niagara region in only 10 days.

An important CATR Banquet update:

We can't wait to host you on the grounds of Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery:
http://www.ravinevineyard.com/

If you are planning to attend the banquet but haven't purchased your ticket
yet please email *catr2014 at gmail.com <catr2014 at gmail.com> *by* 6pm Monday
May 20th* to let us know if you will be attending. We absolutely need to
finalize our catering numbers with the winery by Tuesday May 21st at the
latest.

Banquet tickets are: $65 (regular), $40 (student/retired)

You will be able to pay for your banquet ticket on-site during the
conference or at the banquet with either a personal cheque or cash. You can
also still purchase your banquet ticket through the CFHSS Congress
registration system if you haven't already paid your registration fees.

Please email catr2014 at gmail.com if you have any questions about anything.
We're looking forward to seeing you at the conference as well as spending
an amazing night together in Niagara wine country.

Best wishes,
   Natalie Alvarez & Peter Kuling
   CATR 2014 Conference Program Planning Co-Chairs