360* of Engagement =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94_?=an invitation to visit our virtual studio

Kim McLeod kmcleod1 at YORKU.CA
Fri May 23 08:58:24 EDT 2014

Dear CATR members,

On behalf of *360* of Engagement: Publicly-situated performance —
Publicly-situating performance process*, we invite you to visit our virtual
studio and to peruse our scrapbook of devising artifacts (images, videos,
conversations). These artifacts offer a glimpse into our collaborative
devising process and serve as the basis for a series of performative
provocations and visitations that will be taking place during the
conference. A post-performance seminar will take place on Tuesday, May 27
at 9:00AM in TH 141—we would love to see you there.

http://360engagement.wordpress.com

Best,

Kimberley McLeod and Helene Vosters
Session Co-conspirators