Thanks so much #catr14

Michael Wallace mwallace at THEATREMUSEUMCANADA.CA
Fri May 30 09:03:47 EDT 2014

I just wanted to send a quick message of thanks to the organizers and all
participants of this year's CATR 14.

It was wonderful to be reminded of the breadth of scholarly Canadian theatre
research taking place now.

It was also great to see some familiar faces - and meet some new folks.

As always, if you have thoughts on Theatre Museum Canada, I'd be happy to
hear from you.

(we are especially interested to hear about ways to make the Legend Library
project more helpful to those of you who are teaching)

Have a great weekend

-Mike

Michael Wallace,

Executive Director,