EIT Announces Dr. Michelle MacArthur as Lead Researcher

Smith, Annie ASmith at GPRC.AB.CA
Wed Nov 12 13:35:42 EST 2014

Congratulations Michelle and Rebecca.  This is a pithy research project
and one most needed.  I am pleased to be producing/directing the world
premiere of "Last Chance Leduc", by Alberta playwright, Katherine Koller,
in March 2015. U of Alberta Drama is presently producing the Moira Buffini
Festival and that is a delight.

Annie
Grande Prairie Regional College