Stanislavski Studies: call for submissions

Paul Fryer Paul.Fryer at BRUFORD.AC.UK
Thu Nov 20 09:23:04 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,
I am delighted to announce that Bloomsbury Publishing have taken over the publication of Stanislavski Studies: Practice, Legacy and Contemporary Theater, and the first edition to appear under the new management will be published in both a print and an electronic version in April/May 2015.
A new subscription service will also be available from this next edition.
Full details are available from Bloomsbury at:

http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/journal/stanislavski-studies/
We are now inviting further proposals and submissions for the Autumn 2015 edition, which will appear in October 2015. Detailed notes for contributors are available from the new web-site. The deadline for receipt of final versions of submissions for this edition will be 23rd February 2015.
Please address any inquiries to me in the first instance (paul.fryer at bruford.ac.uk<mailto:paul.fryer at bruford.ac.uk>).
On behalf of my editors, Julia Listengarten and Sergei Tcherkasski, our reviews editor David Matthews and our Editorial Advisory Board, I invite you all to join us in this exciting new development for our journal.

Dr Paul Fryer
Associate Director of Research
Head of The Stanislavski Centre
Editor, Stanislavski Studies (Bloomsbury Publishing)
Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance (UK)

Paul Fryer
Assoc. Dir of Research

[Rose Bruford College]<http://www.bruford.ac.uk>

Rose Bruford College
Lamorbey Park Campus
Burnt Oak Lane
Sidcup
Kent. DA15 9DF. UK

tel +44(0)20 8308 2600 | fax +44(0)20 8308 0542

ddi +44(0)20 8308 2633 |

Rose Bruford College accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.