Fw: Michael Chekhov Weekend Workshop, Nov 8 & 9, 2014

Lionel Walsh walsha at UWINDSOR.CA
Fri Oct 17 09:05:11 EDT 2014

----- Forwarded by Lionel Walsh/walsha/University of Windsor on 2014-10-17
09:03 AM -----

From:   Rena Polley <r.polley at sympatico.ca>
To:     Lionel Walsh <walsha at uwindsor.ca>
Date:   2014-10-16 02:45 PM
Subject:        Fwd: Michael Chekhov Weekend Workshop, Nov 8 & 9, 2014

Michael Chekhov Intensive Weekend Workshop

Saturday November 8th, 10 am – 5pm
Sunday November 9th, 10am – 5pm
WHERE: Toronto Operetta Theatre, 947 Queen St E, Toronto, Carlaw Ave &
Queen St
TEACHERS: Rena Polley, Lionel Walsh

Creating a Character
This weekend intensive will explore ‘how to create a character’ using the
principles of Michael Chekhov Technique.
Saturday: We will explore the development of character using Centres,
Imaginary Body, Archetypes and other tools, using imagination as the
starting point.
Please bring in a character that you would like to explore with some lines
of text.
Sunday:  We will explore how to create a character improvising from the
imagination and from other sources of inspiration.

Once again we will be charging only $50 for the weekend to encourage you
to come, play and expand your imagination.
Feel free to pass on this information to those who may be interested in
taking the workshop.  Can you please confirm your attendance by sending me
an e-mail to info at michaelchekhovcanada.com
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Rena