Deadline Reminder: ATDS at ATHE 2015 in Montreal: Call for Papers and Proposals

Lionel Walsh walsha at UWINDSOR.CA
Sat Oct 18 09:29:39 EDT 2014

Dear Canadian Colleagues: please see the information, below. I am hoping
that we have lots of Canadians on the programme in Montreal.

Information about the conference and making a proposal can be found at
www.athe.org.  If you want to send out an idea for papers, workshops,
panels to ATHE Members, please send it to me and I will forward it to our
listserv on your behalf.
All the best

Lionel Walsh,  Vice-President
2015 Conference Montreal
Assotiation for Theatre in Higher Education

Associate Dean
Academic and Student Affairs
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9B  3P4  Canada