Call for Award Nominations: ATHE 2015

Lionel Walsh walsha at UWINDSOR.CA
Mon Oct 20 17:12:54 EDT 2014

Dear Canadian Colleagues:  as the 2015 Conference Planner for ATHE
Montreal, I would like to see as many Canadians as possible at the podium
receiving awards.  I am writing to ask you to consider nominating a
colleague or former teacher for one of the following awards:

Outstanding Teacher of Theatre in Higher Education
Career Achievement in Higher Education
Ellen Stewart Award for Career Achievement in Professional Theatre
Leadership in Community-Based Theatre and Civic Engagement
Outstanding Book
Outstanding Article in a Scholarly Journal
Excellence in Editing

You can also encourage playwrights to submit plays for the two ATHE
Playwriting Awards:

Jane Chambers
ATHE Excellence in Playwrighting

Please see that attached for details.
All the best
Lionel

Lionel Walsh, Associate Dean
Academic and Student Affairs
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9B  3P4  Canada