ACTS

Peter Kuling kuling at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 21 13:56:25 EDT 2014

Hi Cindy,

The ACTS (Atlantic Canada Theatre Site) housed at the University of New
Brunswick is currently off-line but not disassembled. There are on-going
discussions between UNB and CATR (Canadian Association for Theatre
Research) to potentially move the all the former pages of ACTS to the
current CATR website at: www.catracrt.ca

At the moment nothing has been moved or updated. In the interim I suggest
you contact Ed Mullaly -- emullaly at nbtel.nb.ca -- the original web master,
or James Kerr -- jkerr at unb.ca -- at the UNB E-Text Centre, to get access
the Ball & Plant bibliography and any other pages currently off-line.

Best,
Peter Kuling
Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University