ACTS

John Ball johngillian.ball at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 23 10:38:07 EDT 2014

I am delighted that the baby which Richard and I produced, although
moribund, is still useful to the theatre research community. I was sad when
Ed Mullaly could no longer process the annual updates I sent to him for a
number of years. I think I have one archived somewhere, which could not be
processed.
There were usually about 200 entries each year which I entered into
Reference Manager. As has been said, some serious grant money or a lot of
volunteers will be needed to bring the file up to date and continue it, if
and when the technical problems can be resolved.
I hope CATR will pick the torch. good luck   John Ball