Call for Panel Participants, Directing Focus Group, ATHE 2015 Montreal

Lionel Walsh walsha at UWINDSOR.CA
Thu Sep 25 15:58:07 EDT 2014

From: jamiemichaelrogers at yahoo.com [jamiemichaelrogers at yahoo.com]

Panel Proposal
“Study Abroad: Best Practices and Value for the Theatre Student”

Participating in a study abroad program is an invaluable experience. If it
does not already exist, however, establishing a study abroad program might
seem like a daunting task. We are looking for a few more people to fill
out the roundtable session that we would like to submit for the 2015 ATHE
Conference in Montreal, which we hope will address pros and cons, as well
as best practices for leading a successful study abroad program through
your college or university. As a point of reference, we already have a
faculty member and graduate student offering perspectives on study abroad
programs in Prague and in Spain. If interested, please send a 250-word
abstract and brief bio to Jamie Rogers (jamie.rogers at ttu.edu) as soon as
possible (no later than October 15th).

Lionel Walsh, Associate Dean
Academic and Student Affairs
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9B  3P4  Canada