Reminder: Shannon Jackson talk @ The Gladstone

David Whiteley david at NCF.CA
Sat Apr 18 08:34:46 EDT 2015

As the Season Co-ordinator for The Gladstone in Ottawa (www.thegladstone.ca),
this message gave me a little heart attack.

On top of which, I myself happen to be performing as Thomas in the final
two performance of *Venus in Fur *at Ottawa's The Gladstone today.  So for
those of you who don't think Toronto is the only city in Canada, feel free
to come to *our *Gladstone at 910 Gladstone Ave., Ottawa, ON.  Details:
http://thegladstone.ca/venus_in_fur.html.

Cheers,
David Whiteley
Co-Artistic Director, Plosive Productions
Season Coordinator, The Gladstone (Ottawa)