Looking for Joey Miller

Robert Dayton mrdayton at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 27 12:28:05 EDT 2015

Hi, my name is Robert Dayton. I am a writer residing in Toronto starting a
project on glam rock in Canada. I am looking for Joey Miller, co-writer of
Eight to the Bar for an interview, and was wondering if you might know his
whereabouts/contact or even that of his collaborators Stephen Witkin,
Graeme Woods, as well as Jim Betts who has released some of his music. I
believe that Joey had written the songs for a glam musical act named Justin
Paige who I am looking for as well. Please feel free to pass on my e mail
mrdayton at gmail.com or phone # 416-731-7383
Any help is seriously appreciated.Thanks!