Apply Now: MA and PhD programs at the Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies, University of Toronto

Rebecca Biason rebecca.biason at UTORONTO.CA
Mon Dec 14 15:48:02 EST 2015

Apply Now, MA and PhD programs 2016-17
The Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies at the University of Toronto is currently accepting applications for their Masters of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy programs for the 2016-17 academic year.
The Centre continues to strive to embrace all aspects of performance studies in addition to dramatic literature. We seek to provide our students with an opportunity to develop their theoretical research alongside practical research in a unique intersection of both scholarly and creative fields.

Apply online today www.sgs.utoronto.ca

DEADLINE TO APPLY: January 8, 2016 (for domestic applicants) International applicants must apply by December 15, 2015
FUNDING

MA
The Centre for Drama guarantees funding for all full-time students who are enrolled in the MA program.  In 2016-17, the funding package for domestic students will be $15,000. For more information on funding sources, please visit our funding page

PhD
The Centre for Drama guarantees funding for students during the first 5 years of the PhD program.  Students are fully funded during years 1-4, and in year 5, the funding package is reduced by 50%.

In 2016-17, the funding package for domestic students will be $15,000 plus the cost of tuition and fees.
Students in year 5 will receive $7,500 plus half the cost of tuition and fees. For more information on funding sources please visit our funding page