Honour Your Colleagues in Academic and Professional Theatre

Lionel Walsh walsha at UWINDSOR.CA
Mon Feb 2 08:43:54 EST 2015

Thanks, Louise, for encouraging our colleagues.  As VP for the conference
I cannot nominate anyone, but I am happy to answer questions.
Is anyone able to coordinate a nomination for Michel Tremblay for career
achievement?  I would also love to see some nominations from French
Canada.  We can translate if letters come in in French.
All the  best
Lionel

Lionel Walsh, Assistant Vice-President
North American Recruitment