Bringing Tom Stoppard to Toronto

PGC Communications communications at PLAYWRIGHTSGUILD.CA
Tue Jul 7 11:17:05 EDT 2015

>From June 15th to 19th, 2016, PGC will be working with the Canadian
literary community to host a SUPER conference at the Harbourfront Centre in
Toronto.

We would really like to take this opportunity to invite *Sir Tom Stoppard*
to come and speak.

We thought why not make this FUN by spearheading an anti-social media meets
miracle on 34th Street campaign, entitled - sTOppard Speaks (no hashtag
required)

Lets make this happen! *Send your handwritten letters to PGC*. We will
bundled them up and send them off to him. Feel free to pass this on as well.

sTOppard speaks (No hashtag required)

>From June 15th to 19th the Canadian literary community will host a SUPER
conference.
We would like to invite Sir Tom Stoppard to join us during this occasion to
address hundreds of writers from across the country.
To do this we need your help...

Tom Stoppard has written prolifically for TV, radio, film, and stage.Themes
of human rights, censorship and political freedom pervade his work along
with exploration of linguistics and philosophy.

If you would like to take part in bringing this notable writer to Toronto
next spring, send a hand written letter to Sir Tom Stoppard care of the
address below and we will make sure it gets to him.

Your letter should include:
-A personal introduction (name, occupation, where you live)
-What it would mean to you to hear Tom Stoppard speak
-Extra stuff - Impact, Inspiration, Compliments

Send a hand written note, letter or card to:
Playwrights Guild of Canada
401 Richmond St. W Suite 350
Toronto, ON M5V 3A8

Send your letter before July 30, 2015