Design and Production position - University of Lethbridge

Hanson, Nicholas nicholas.hanson at ULETH.CA
Tue Mar 24 18:40:14 EDT 2015

Good day,

The Department of Theatre and Dramatic Arts at the University of Lethbridge invites applications for a 3-year term appointment in design and production at the rank of Instructor.

We would appreciate if you could share this information with colleagues and graduate students.

Best wishes,
Nicholas Hanson
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Theatre and Dramatic Arts,
University of Lethbridge

-------

"Wars, because they have similar effects to earthquakes and appear equally unavoidable, we regard as if they were earthquakes."

-Bertolt Brecht