David Watmough

Grace, Sherrill sherrill.grace at UBC.CA
Tue Nov 3 13:00:53 EST 2015

 I believe some of David's papers are with UBC Special Collections—worth a check.

-- Sherrill Grace, OC, FRSC., PhD
    University Killam Professor
    Department of English,
    University of British Columbia
    397-1873 East Mall,
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada
     V6T 1Z1
    sherrill.grace at ubc.ca

From: "CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA<mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>" <CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA<mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>> on behalf of Don Rubin <drubin at yorku.ca<mailto:drubin at yorku.ca>>
Date: Monday, 2 November, 2015 6:49 PM
To: "CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA<mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>" <CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA<mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>>
Subject: Re: David Watmough

David worked out of Vancouver.  I was introduced to him by dramaturg Peter Hay. Here's peter's current e-mail. He may be able to shed some light.

Peterbooks at gmail.com<mailto:Peterbooks at gmail.com>

Don

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 2, 2015, at 9:35 PM, T. Berto <aberto at UOGUELPH.CA<mailto:aberto at uoguelph.ca>> wrote:

Does anyone know of a contact for monodramist David Watmough? Does anyone know of any records of his performances. I can find a great deal of his scripts, but very little of where and when and how they were performed.

Dr. T. Berto
School of English and Theatre Studies,
University of Guelph.
aberto at uoguelph.ca<mailto:aberto at uoguelph.ca>