question of numbers

Glen Nichols gnichols at MTA.CA
Wed Sep 2 13:51:33 EDT 2015

Hello and all the best to everyone on the start of the new semester!

Does anyone know of a resource that presents the numbers of students enrolled in theatre or drama programs in Canada? We have Robin's great work on faculty numbers from a few years ago, but I've been looking for student numbers. The closest I have come is StatsCan graduate & enrollment stats, but the gross category is pretty vast: "Visual and performing arts, and communications technologies."

Glen