Calls for Papers and Conferences.

bobandpeggy at SHAW.CA bobandpeggy at SHAW.CA
Tue Sep 15 11:06:19 EDT 2015

It is with regret that I must advise all interested parties that I will not continue this list of Calls for Papers and Conferences.
http://eduventure.ca/TheatreConferences.htm

I will leave the list up for another couple of weeks.
Anyone who wishes is more than welcome to take on this project.  Feel free to download the page to your own site and reformat as you see fit, and publish it as you see appropriate.
Might be a good project for a graduate student.

It’s been a pleasure.

Best of luck everyone.

Bob Cooper
Algoma University