[Candrama] Large Cast Plays by Canadian Women

PGC Membership Rebecca Burton membership at playwrightsguild.ca
Tue Aug 9 10:18:40 EDT 2016

Thanks, Aida! Those are great suggestions!  :-)

All the Best,

Rebecca

---
Rebecca Burton
Membership and Professional Contracts Manager,
EIT Co-Organizer,
Playwrights Guild of Canada
401 Richmond Street West, Suite 350
Toronto, ON  M5V 3A8
Phone: #416-703-0201
Email: rebecca at playwrightsguild.ca

www.playwrightsguild.ca
www.facebook.com/playwrightsguildofcanada
twitter.com/pguildcanada

SIGN UP FOR PGC’S FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER - http://eepurl.com/gIxP

Support EIT, a multi-faceted and inclusive Equity in Theatre initiative, by
following us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/EquityinTheatre) and
Twitter (https://twitter.com/EquityInTheatre), or visit the EIT website at
www.eit.playwrightsguild.ca.