[Candrama] CATR membership survey_deadline Dec. 15

Marlis Schweitzer schweit at yorku.ca
Mon Dec 5 10:22:40 EST 2016

Dear Candrama,

Happy December to all! This is just a quick note to encourage you to
complete the CATR membership survey if you haven't already.

In so doing, you will help us learn more about how we can best serve our
members, especially graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and those
pursuing non-academic or alternative-academic careers. Plus those who
complete the survey (click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKK_IVO5EK8ZxxA1bUxSMve5rtLRU1L_QUfmnLOM_Q9gMZIQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>)
will have the opportunity to *win a $100 gift certificate courtesy of
Playwrights Canada Press* *or a free one-year CATR membership.
*

The deadline for completing the survey is *December 15, 2016.
*

Many thanks!
Marlis