First university-level Canadian Literature and Canadian Drama courses in Canada

Cynthia Zimmerman czimmer at YORKU.CA
Sat Feb 20 19:05:12 EST 2016

I have just emailed Bob Wallace.
I think the FIRST English-Canadian Theatre course was created by him, at
Glendon College.The early York main was Canadian theatre history; at
Glendon our Canadian theatre course focus was plays and playwrights.

Trying to get the date from him...back later, CZ

Prof.C.D.Zimmerman,
English Dept., Glendon College,
2275 Bayview Avenue,
Toronto, Ontario.  M4N 3M6