History of the first courses in Canadian Drama

Jenn Stephenson jenn.stephenson at QUEENSU.CA
Fri Feb 26 08:23:05 EST 2016

Hi Moira et al.,
I wanted to chime in to agree with Martin Julien to say how much I am enjoying this thread. I love the grassroots history emerging here. It even sparked a hallway conversation here at Queen’s about when in the 1960s Fred Euringer taught our first courses and what might have been on the syllabus. If you, Moira, or anyone else who is involved wants to compile this discussion into a short piece — nothing too formal needed — I would be happy to publish it on the CATR website.
Best,
Jenn

Jenn Stephenson
Associate Professor & Undergraduate Chair
School of Drama and Music
Queen’s University

Editor, Canadian Theatre Review

Phone | (613) 533-6000 x78597