Call for papers - Thomas Ostermeier's Enemy of the People

claire legendre clairelegendre at YAHOO.FR
Sun Jan 31 14:00:14 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to contribute to our collection of papers on Thomas Ostermeier's Enemy of the People.

As you can see in the call for papers attached, we aim to collect accounts of how the debates turned out in the different cities the play was performed in – how implicated the audiences were and how local political issues may have influenced the debates – in order to assess how Ostermeier's work redefines political theatre nowadays.

The collection is to be published later in 2016. Please note that the papers will be translated in French.

> We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts very soon, and thank you in advance for your interest in our project.

Sincerely,

Claire Legendre, Prof. Département des Littératures de Langue FrançaiseUniversité de Montréal

Un ennemi du peuple de Th. Ostermeier/ Th. Ostermeier's Enemy of the People
|   |
| Un ennemi du peuple de Th. Ostermeier/ Th. Ostermeier's Enemy of the PeopleFabula, actualités et ressources pour la recherche et les études littéraires : revue, annonces de colloques et d'appels à contribution, parutions, comptes rendus critiques et débats |
|  |
| Afficher sur www.fabula.org | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |