So Save it....

Louise Forsyth louise.forsyth at SHAW.CA
Fri Jun 10 11:45:58 EDT 2016

You go, Kathy!

From: Canadian Theatre Research [mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA] On Behalf Of Kathy Chung
Sent: June 10, 2016 9:35 AM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: So Save it....

I agree with Natalie and others.  I know how to create list serve mailing lists hosted by the listserver at U of Toronto (I've done it before).  I just need to find an institutional staff/faculty willing to be a co-sponsor/owner.  I will look into doing so and confirm with the list.  If there are no objections or other takers, say, within a week?, I go ahead.  Yes? No?

Kathy

--
Kathy Chung, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow in Digital Humanities