So Save it....

Deborah Cottreau cottreau at UWINDSOR.CA
Fri Jun 10 14:29:39 EDT 2016

Better and better still.  The rallying cry has been answered, over and over again....
Wonderful!
And still no word of thanks to our friends and colleagues at UNB for having hosted the listserv for so many years.
Dr Deborah Cottreau
School of Dramatic Art
University of Windsor
519-253-3000 X2809

Dr Deborah Cottreau

School of Dramatic Art

University of Windsor

519-253-3000 X2809

________________________________
From: Canadian Theatre Research <CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA> on behalf of Craig Walker <craig.walker at QUEENSU.CA>
Sent: June 10, 2016 1:34:59 PM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: Re: So Save it....

Hi Everyone,

I've made some inquiries with Queen's ITS, and it looks as though we can host the CANDRAMA listserv.

I will work out the details within the next week or so.

All the best,
Craig

Craig Walker
Director of the Dan School of Drama and Music
Queen's University
Kingston, ON
Canada K7L 3N6

http://sdm.queensu.ca