Sessional positions at Brock

Karen Fricker kfricker at BROCKU.CA
Mon Jun 27 16:33:02 EDT 2016

Dear CanDrama colleagues,

Please be advised that a number of sessional teaching jobs and TA-ships have been advertised for the 2016-17 academic year in the Department of Dramatic Arts at Brock University. These include courses in Canadian Theatre, Scriptwriting, and Directing.

You can find them here with course codes beginning DART:
https://brocku.ca/hr/careers/positions.php?id=cupe

Information about our department is available here:
https://brocku.ca/humanities/departments-and-centres/dramatic-arts/about-the-department

Please feel free to contact myself, Natalie Alvarez (nalvarez at brocku.ca<mailto:nalvarez at brocku.ca>) or David Fancy (dfancy at brocku.ca<mailto:dfancy at brocku.ca>) with questions about the these positions or the department.

All the best and thanks
Karen

Karen Fricker, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dramatic Arts, Marilyn I. Walker School of the Fine and Performing Arts, Brock University
Theatre critic, the Toronto Star
(905) 688-5550 x 5780

[cid:0AF6BD1A-AAF5-43DA-995B-D314FF2654CE]