[Candrama] Welcome!

Yana Meerzon Yana.Meerzon at uOttawa.ca
Mon Jun 20 10:32:39 EDT 2016

Dear Toby ,
Thanks for taking care of this. Just for your information: I did received Peter's note but only through the old system. I am quite OK with receiving double messages for a while, I'm rather concerned with the fact that I actually did not receive it through the new one. Do you mind checking in on this?
Also, i apologize if this inquiry reached too many people. Still learning how to navigate the system.
Thanks,
Yana

Yana Meerzon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
Department of Theatre, University of Ottawa
135 Séraphin-Marion, Room 304B
Ottawa ON Canada, K1N 6N5
Telephone: 613 562-5800, ext. 2243
E-mail: ymeerzon at uOttawa.ca
Webpage: www.theatre.uottawa.ca/eng/faculty/meerzon.html

The Routledge Companion to Michael Chekhov (Edited by MARIE CHRISTINE AUTANT MATHIEU, Yana Meerzon): http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415710183/

History, Memory, Performance (Edited by David Dean, Yana Meerzon, Kathryn Prince): http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/history-memory-performance-david-dean/?K=9781137393883

Performing Exile, Performing Self. Drama, Theatre, Film (Yana Meerzon): http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/performing-exile--performing-self-yana-meerzon/?sf1=barcode&st1=9780230221536
________________________________
From: Candrama [candrama-bounces at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca] on behalf of Toby Malone [tobymalone at bell.net]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 10:10 AM
To: candrama at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: [Candrama] Welcome!

Hello everybody -

I would like to welcome you, the early adopters, to the new Candrama listserv.  Peter’s post this morning was the first to go out on the new server, and you may have noticed, if you’re still subscribed to the old listserv, that you received that message twice.  If you can bear double posts for a little while I would suggest you do, as there will inevitably be good information still posted to the old listserv while we transition over to the new.

As it stands, over a quarter of the old list has successfully migrated, a number we expect to rise as we get closer to winding down the excellent UNB resource.  Please encourage your colleagues to join us on this new venture, and post away!

Many thanks
Toby Malone

Toby Malone, PhD
Post-Doctoral Fellow and Instructor
University of Waterloo
Department of Drama and Speech Communication
Modern Languages Building, Room 131a
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
tmalone at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:tmalone at uwaterloo.ca>