looking instructors of theatre criticism to interview for CTR 168

Michelle MacArthur michelle.macarthur at UTORONTO.CA
Sun May 1 16:00:28 EDT 2016

Hello!

Karen Fricker and I are co-editing /CTR/ 168 on the theme of theatre
criticism in Canada. Carly Maga is writing an article for our issue
about the pedagogy of theatre criticism, which will look at how and
where theatre criticism is being taught in Canada; examine teaching
strategies, challenges, and rewards; and feature examples of outstanding
student work as an online companion to the piece.

Carly is currently looking for instructors who teach theatre criticism
as a stand-alone course or as a component of a course to interview for
the piece. If you are interested in speaking to Carly, please contact
her directly at carlymaga at torontoist.com to set-up an interview.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you!

Michelle and Karen

--