[Candrama] Looking for Gwen Ringwood's Still Stands the House

Anne Louise Smith anismith at telus.net
Mon Apr 17 15:21:32 EDT 2017

Hi fellow historians,

I am looking for a copy of Gwen Ringwood’s Still Stands the House and am wondering if anyone knows where it can be found - preferably in an anthology.  I know it has been published a few times but not had any success in tracking it down.

Please forward me any leads.  Also, I would be happy to get a copy at the CATR conference next month.  I want to use it for a course on Canadian women playwrights for SFU Lifelong Learning.

Best wishes,
Annie

Annie Smith
anismith at telus.net