[Candrama] SPAM - from uottawa account

Yana Meerzon Yana.Meerzon at uOttawa.ca
Wed Aug 30 14:50:47 EDT 2017

Dear CANDRAMA folks,
I am sending this massive apology email and a warning. My uottawa account has been hacked over this summer and it started sending weird messages to people on this list demanding some mythic payments.
I have dealt with the situation and our IT department has cleared my account.
Apparently, the problem still exists as it looks like the CANDRAMA listeserve itself has been affected.
I profoundly apologize for this situation. I have done everything possible on my end to stop this.
Please, do not open any links that ask you for any payments generated by my email address.
I am in conversation with the administrators of the CANDRAMA list, trying to resolve this further.
Have a good academic year,
Yana

Yana Meerzon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
Department of Theatre, University of Ottawa
135 Séraphin-Marion, Room 304B
Ottawa ON Canada, K1N 6N5
Telephone: 613 562-5800, ext. 2243
E-mail: ymeerzon at uOttawa.ca