[Candrama] Fwd: Post in Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies at Queen Mary University of London, UK.

Kim Solga ksolga at uwo.ca
Tue Feb 21 09:13:52 EST 2017

A terrific opportunity, especially for a new scholar; reach out to Bridget directly for details, and of course feel free to query me about my experience teaching at QM too.

Best!
Kim

KIM SOLGA
Editor in Chief, Theatre Research In Canada/Recherches théâtrales au Canada
Associate Professor, Theatre Studies
Department of English & Writing Studies
Arts and Humanities Building 3G14
Western University
London, ON N6A 3K7
CANADA

I blog about teaching, performance, and social justice at The Activist Classroom.wordpress.com.

Questions about Theatre Studies @ Western? Head to http://www.uwo.ca/theatrestudies/

Recently published
Theatre & Feminism (November 2015)
Performance and the Global City (2013; ppb 2015)
New Canadian Realisms: Eight Plays (2012)