[Candrama] Note re: CATR/ACRT registration

Marlis Schweitzer schweit at yorku.ca
Sat Jan 21 19:13:57 EST 2017

Greetings Candrama friends and colleagues,

As you've seen, plans are well underway for *CATR/ACRT (Performing the
Anthropocene) *in Toronto this May 27-May 30, 2017.

I'm writing to remind those of you planning to attend the conference
that while we are meeting in Toronto, we will /*not*/ be meeting as part
of Congress 2017 at Ryerson University. This means that you are *no
longer required to register for Congress in order to attend CATR,
*and should /only/ register for Congress if you are making use of their
services in other ways, for other Associations and Events.

Details on CATR/ACRT conference locations, accommodations, and
registration fees will follow very soon. Please keep an eye on your
inboxes and the association website: http://catracrt.ca/.

In the meantime, please check out the CFPs for the conference here
<http://catracrt.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=71890148474694baaaa8eddaf&id=17c6989f3d&e=0dd97a53da>(for
general paper submissions, *due January 27*) and here
<http://catracrt.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=71890148474694baaaa8eddaf&id=feb768da38&e=0dd97a53da>
(for curated panels, seminars, working groups, *due February 17*).

Sincerely,
Marlis

-- Marlis Schweitzer Associate Professor Theatre & Performance Studies,
York University President, Canadian Association for Theatre Research
Associate Editor, Theatre Survey