[Candrama] CFP: Stanislavski Studies, 2017/18

Paul Fryer Paul.Fryer at bruford.ac.uk
Thu Jan 26 05:28:28 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,
Stanislavski Studies: Practice, Legacy and Contemporary Theater (published in print and online by Taylor and Francis), is now accepting proposals for the Autumn 2017 and Autumn 2018 editions.
You can find full details of the journal, and access the current and recent editions by visiting:
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rfst20/current
We operate a rolling process of submissions and you may contact us at any time. Our editorial team are located in the UK, USA and Russia, and all submissions are peer reviewed.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas you may want to explore for future publication.
Regards,
Paul.

Professor Paul Fryer FRSA, FHEA.
Associate Director of Research
Head of The Stanislavski Centre
Research Degrees Coordinator
Editor in Chief, Stanislavski Studies (Routledge/Taylor & Francis)