[Candrama] CRKN journal usage survey

Kim Solga ksolga at uwo.ca
Fri Jan 27 16:14:40 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We'd like to draw your attention to the Canadian Research Knowledge Network journal usage project and its current survey, available at http://sondages.uqam.ca/index.php/913784?lang=en <http://sondages.uqam.ca/index.php/913784?lang=en>. The survey is asking scholars (including graduate students and postdoctoral fellows) to identify the journals they use for teaching and research. We see this as a valuable opportunity for the theatre and performance studies community (as well as our colleagues in dance studies, folklore studies, anthropology, etc.) to identify the journals that you read.

As editors and former editors of Theatre Research in Canada/Recherches théâtrales au Canada and Canadian Theatre Review, we're obviously invested in making these journals visible within this project so we hope you'll include them in your list (you may list up to ten journals each for teaching and research).

Please note that not all universities are participating in this study - but if you haven't already participated in the survey and your school is participating, we encourage you to do so. The deadline is February 3.

Sincerely,
Marlis Schweitzer
Kim Solga