[Candrama] Limited Term Appointment - University of the Fraser Valley Theatre Department

Heather DavisFisch Heather.DavisFisch at ufv.ca
Mon Mar 13 18:33:57 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Apologies for the repost, but I want to make sure this opportunity hasn't slipped off the radar of anyone interested...

UFV Theatre has posted a full-time, limited term appointment for the 2017-18 academic year, with a deadline for applications of March 24, 2017. The position begins August 1, 2017 and ends July 31, 2018. The successful applicant will teach 7 sections, including introductory courses in theatre and performance studies and acting, theatre for young audiences, and devised theatre. Teaching responsibilities will also include directing a production or supervising a student-directed production as part of the department's season of theatre (equivalent to teaching 1 section).

Details, including how to apply and required qualifications, are available at: http://www.ufv.ca/careers/job-postings/2017008.htm<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufv.ca%2Fcareers%2Fjob-postings%2F2017008.htm&h=ATMU97_Hk1ZaeuCyEfliZdBhqWeTD8o69EP3ZfmoJmmc1R8jlcVEXz6ldf_yqb6p3WvsEhyPTC5SillodzNYFXRb8CJ1qx9WZidEP-QgFcdtr6HkjxzjHqzY2pEWvjNLVwdSTMW6iUlGLroUky8&enc=AZO9wdVcjDVevSOEQw2b-krAZQTv8D1z50EW4XL0csR2IzQ54Fu2ohOP6qcGRjL8jTn4id5-IU2z9GRsXI8_ckTRUS5SAcnbq_GUadLV_L8Omwcttwz_aRJfkj0BYL-V2QO1El6a9gjW0j6IS60I5HGMWuUI7shLJJdJTIiYQkEKmpoR7TLNtn8ayvd0ncXi_Zk&s=1>

Feel free to circulate and forward this posting or to send questions my way.

Best,

Heather

Heather Davis-Fisch
Associate Professor, English and Theatre
Theatre Department Head
University of the Fraser Valley

Views and Reviews editor, Canadian Theatre Review
http://www.playwrightscanada.com/index.php/canadian-performance-histories-and-historiographies.html
http://www.playwrightscanada.com/index.php/past-lives-performing-canada-s-histories.html