[Candrama] CATR/ACTR Conference Registration Early-Bird Deadline Extended

Barry Freeman coldatlantic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:01:11 EDT 2017

* Apologies for Cross-posting *

A message from the organizers of this year's CATR/ACTR conference in
Toronto:

Happy Spring! We're looking forward to welcoming you to the city in a few
months when the weather should be considerably warmer. This is a quick
update on a few conference-related matters.

Registration Open/ L'inscription ouvert

The 'Early Bird' registration deadline for the CATR/ACTR 2017 Conference,
Performing the Anthropocene: Setting the Stage for the End of the World
(Toronto, May 27-30 2017) has been extended to April 8, 2017.

Anyone who has applied to present at the conference can expect to hear back
by the end of this week. Everyone is working hard, and we appreciate our
members' patience as we navigate new terrain away from Congress.

Again, the rates for early/late registration are:

Registration Rates:*

Regular / Régulier(e) - $275 early / $300 late
Student / Étudiant(e) - $85 early / $110 late
Retired / Retraité(e) - $85 early / $110 late
Unwaged/Non-salarié(e) - $85 early / $110 late

* Banquet included. Conference registrations are non-refundable. / Banquet
inclus. Les frais d'inscription ne sont pas remboursables.

Also, note that information on the Graduate Student Travel Subsidy is now
available on the CATR website:
http://catracrt.ca/graduate-student-travel-subsidy/. The deadline to apply
is May 22, 2017. All applications should go to catr.treasurer at gmail.com.