[Candrama] Drama Centre's 50 years Fw: Anniversary Celebration

Aida Jordao a.jordao at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu May 18 11:00:41 EDT 2017

Please forward to DC grads -- thx.

Aida

________________________________
From: Tyler Kruspe <dramacentrecommunications.cdtps=utoronto.ca at mail168.atl121.mcsv.net> on behalf of Tyler Kruspe <dramacentrecommunications.cdtps at utoronto.ca>
Sent: May 17, 2017 3:46 PM
To: Aida Jordao
Subject: Anniversary Celebration

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90/images/2824347c-0218-4840-b1c2-4128820c47c7.png]

We are Celebrating our
50th Anniversary,
please join us!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90/images/7b4b4eac-bbd1-4276-9083-bc3da2f90722.png]

Dear  MA Alumi, Colleagues and firends,

I hope you are doing well today.

As you may know, this past academic year marks the 50th Anniversary of the Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies (what you still may remember as the Drama Centre and the UCDP). Our festivities will culminate on May 28th when we bring together our current and former faculty, students, staff and friends for an evening of splendid celebration.

You have all been such an important and outstanding part of our success as a Centre. I hope you will be able to join us on Sunday, May 28, at 7:00 pm, in the Chestnut Conference Centre Colony Ballroom, at 89 Chestnut St. in Toronto, to celebrate your time at the Centre, our past achievements, and the prospects of an even greater future.

The party is free for all current students, alumni of both undergraduate and graduate programs, current and former faculty, staff and friends of the Centre; $20 for additional guests. Please RSVP and book your FREE ticket here <http://utoronto.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=8071320a02&e=d3b8bf902e>

Warm regards,

Tamara

Click here for your free ticket<http://utoronto.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=7fabaddaab&e=d3b8bf902e>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90/images/7b4b4eac-bbd1-4276-9083-bc3da2f90722.png]
Sunday, May 28, at 7:00pm,
Chestnut Conference Centre
Colony Ballroom
89 Chestnut St.
Toronto, Ontario

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90/images/449e984a-a930-41c6-af0b-f8a058030633.jpg]

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-light-facebook-48.png]<http://utoronto.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=727541c259&e=d3b8bf902e>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-light-twitter-48.png]<http://utoronto.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=fd2bdddd38&e=d3b8bf902e>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-light-instagram-48.png]<http://utoronto.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=e9ea282476&e=d3b8bf902e>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-light-link-48.png]<http://utoronto.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=f2628148b0&e=d3b8bf902e>

Copyright © 2017 Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies, University of Toronto, All rights reserved.
phD personals

Our mailing address is:
Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies, University of Toronto
214 College St, Toronto, ON, Canada
Toronto, ON M5T2Z9
Canada

Add us to your address book<http://utoronto.us3.list-manage.com/vcard?u=1a7d83f386b4ab25296343f90&id=9c6b4bfa33>