[Candrama] CFP: Abstracts due Nov. 1st

Katherine Zien katherine.zien at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 14 10:53:35 EDT 2017

Greetings,

I am attaching and linking (http://tricrtac.ca/en/call-submissions-race-performance-us-canada-borderlands/) to a CFP for a special issue of Theatre Research in Canada, on race and performance in the US-Canada borderlands. I am coediting this issue with Dr. Colleen Kim Daniher. Abstracts are due Nov. 1st. Please share widely with your networks. We are flexible as to the topic and its fit with the theme, so we welcome questions from potential contributors.

Thanks very much,

Katherine Zien

Katherine Zien
Assistant Professor, Department of English
McGill University
http://www.mcgill.ca/english/staff/katherine-zien<http://www.mcgill.ca/english/staff/katie-zien>