[Candrama] Performing the Intercultural City

Ric Knowles rknowles at uoguelph.ca
Mon Sep 11 17:16:20 EDT 2017

Dear Candrama folks,

Please excuse the self-promotion, but this is to announce that my new book about intercultural theatre in Toronto, over ten years in the making (I'm embarrassed t to say), is now available from University of Michigan Press as part of its Theory/Text/Performance series (general editors David Krasner, Rebecca Schneider, and Harvey Young). I hope that some of you will find it of interest. The link is below.

Cheers, and have a good new school year,

Ric

<https://www.press.umich.edu/9509783/performing_the_intercultural_city>https://www.press.umich.edu/9509783/performing_the_intercultural_city

[http://www.press.umich.edu/images/covers/190h/9780472053605.jpg]<https://www.press.umich.edu/9509783/performing_the_intercultural_city>

Performing the Intercultural City - University of Michigan ...<https://www.press.umich.edu/9509783/performing_the_intercultural_city>
www.press.umich.edu
In 1971, Canada became the first country to adopt an official policy of multiculturalism. Performing the Intercultural City explores how Toronto—a representative ...

Ric Knowles<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>

University Professor Emeritus<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>

University of Guelph<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>