[Candrama] The S Word: A Practical Acting Laboratory

Paul Fryer Paul.Fryer at bruford.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 06:27:48 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,
A quick reminder.
Booking for our next international symposium, The S Word: A Practical Acting Laboratory, is now open online.
This event takes place at The University of California Riverside , 6th to 8th April 2018.
For details of the event, please go to:
http://theatrefutures.org.uk/stanislavski-centre/the-s-word-a-practical-acting-laboratory-university-of-california-riverside-april-2018/

Because of the practical nature of this event, places are strictly limited, so we recommend that you book as early as possible.
On the booking system, you will have the opportunity of expressing your preference for the workshop you would like to attend.
We look forward to seeing you in California!

Online booking is available at:
http://store.bruford.ac.uk/product-catalogue/research-centres/research-events/the-stanislavski-centre

Regards,
Paul.

Professor Paul Fryer FRSA, FHEA.
Head of Research Degrees
Director of The Stanislavski Centre
Research Degrees Coordinator
Editor in Chief, Stanislavski Studies (Routledge/Taylor & Francis)

________________________________

Prof.Paul Fryer
Head of Research Degrees

[Rose Bruford College]<https://www.bruford,.ac.uk><http://www.bruford.ac.uk>

Rose Bruford College
Lamorbey Park Campus
Burnt Oak Lane
Sidcup
Kent. DA15 9DF. UK

tel +44(0)20 8308 2600 | fax +44(0)20 8308 0542

ddi +44(0)20 8308 2633 |

Rose Bruford College accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.