[Candrama] Tenure-Track Positing in Production and Design, School for the Contemporary Arts, SFU, Vancouver

Peter Dickinson peter_dickinson at sfu.ca
Wed Dec 19 16:51:41 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The School for the Contemporary Arts at Simon Fraser University has received late approval for a tenure-track position in Theatre Production and Design at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor. The application turnaround time is incredibly tight, especially given the holidays: the search committee will begin reviewing applications January 28, 2019.

Please forward the attached ad to your professional networks and any interested and qualified individuals.

Many thanks,

Peter

_________________
Peter Dickinson, PhD
604-908-0993 • peter_dickinson at sfu.ca<mailto:peter_dickinson at sfu.ca>

Professor, Department of English
Simon Fraser University • Office: AQ 6117
www.sfu.ca/english<http://www.sfu.ca/english>

Professor, School for the Contemporary Arts
SFU Woodward’s • Office: GCA 3510
www.sfu.ca/sca

Director, Institute for Performance Studies
SFU at Harbour Centre • Office: HC 3205
www.sfu.ca/ips

Editor, Performance Matters
performancematters-thejournal.com

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples. I thank the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh),and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations for their hospitality.