[Candrama] Definite Term Lecturer positions (7) - University of Waterloo

Jennifer Roberts-Smith jennifer.roberts-smith at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 14 23:44:58 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues -

Please see the posting for definite term lecturer positions associated with Waterloo’s “Arts First” initiative.

https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/definite_term_lecturers_faculty_of_arts.pdf.

Arts First teaches undergraduate communication and analysis in small class environments. Although the ad does not specify Theatre and Performance as a particular preferred expertise, we’ve had warm encouragement from the leadership of Arts First to reach out to potential applicants in our field. As you may know, Waterloo’s communication and theatre programs are housed in the same department.

I’d be grateful if you would distribute this posting widely, and encourage your best recent PhDs, and ABDs defending before July 1, to apply.

Many thanks!

Jennifer

Dr. Jennifer Roberts-Smith
Associate Professor and Associate Chair, Theatre and Performance
Department of Drama and Speech Communication
University of Waterloo

Modern Languages Building 119
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1