[Candrama] 1930s Montreal theatre personalities...

Glen Nichols gnichols at mta.ca
Tue Jun 26 10:30:11 EDT 2018

Hello
Doing some editorial work on Yvette Mercier-Gouin's play Cocktail and trying to fill out some names of people listed among technicians and cast. I've checked a couple of works on early Montreal theatre with no joy: some also only use the same shortened/incomplete forms. So I wondered if anyone might be able to fill in the gaps....

  1.  « les décors étaient signés Boissonière » : was Boissonière a family name? What was the first name?
  2.  Sosthène was played by « S. Fournier" : any know his first name?
  3.  Le maître d'hôtel was played by "Armand".... A last name anyone?
  4.  And Rose (a maid) was played by "Bertal".... Likewise anyone know a last name?

Cheers
Glen