[Candrama] University of Toronto's Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies: 2019 Graduate Applications Now Open

Xing Fan stars.fan at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 5 16:10:16 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We appreciate your support sharing this with the outstanding undergraduates and MA students in your network.

We at the University of Toronto’s Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies are looking for our next intake of excellent graduate students. We offer rigorous and competitive MA and PhD programs that provide exceptional research opportunities and interdisciplinary connections in the rich cultural landscape of Toronto. See our website for detailed program information<https://cdtps.utoronto.ca/>.

Our students get:

·     International standard of research and education in the fields of drama, theatre and performance studies;

·     Inclusive diversity of knowledge(s) and original knowledge production;

·     Interdisciplinary opportunities of learning and research;

·     Both comprehensive and specialized education in our fields; and

·     Facilitating professionalization, professional networking, and internationalization.

Application will be open until April 30, 2019. Admission decisions are made during October 2018 to May 2019, on an on-going basis; we encourage early applications.

Program inquiries can be sent to Xing Fan [stars.fan at utoronto.ca], Acting Associate Director, and Samiha Chowdhury [samiha.chowdhury at utoronto.ca], Graduate Administrator.

Warmly,
Tamara and Xing

Tamara Trojanowska
Director, Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies
University of Toronto
t.trojanowska at utoronto.ca

Xing Fan
Acting Associate Director, Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies
University of Toronto
stars.fan at utoronto.ca

Xing Fan
Assistant Professor of Asian Theatre and Performance Studies
Acting Associate Director (Graduate) (2018-2019)
Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies
University of Toronto

214 College Street, 3rd Floor
Toronto ON M5T 2Z9, Canada