[Candrama] Call for Applicants: CATR Research Scholarships, 2019 (Deadline April 20)

Roberta Barker Roberta.Barker at Dal.Ca
Tue Apr 2 19:25:02 EDT 2019

Dear Friends,

On behalf of Emily Rollie, the Chair of the CATR Research Scholarships Committee for 2019, I am happy to share the attached Call for Applicants for the McCallum and Lawrence Scholarships.

La version française suit la version anglaise.

Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Rollie or myself with any questions.  Thanks so much,

Very best wishes,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Dean Academic, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor of Theatre, Fountain School of Performing Arts
Dalhousie University
Tel: (902) 494-1254
barkerr at dal.ca<mailto:barkerr at dal.ca>

Dalhousie University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty people.