[Candrama] Reminder: Deadline to Apply for Robert G Lawrence Prize, CATR -- May 24, 2019

Roberta Barker Roberta.Barker at Dal.Ca
Sat Apr 27 15:40:36 EDT 2019

Dear CATR Members,

As we move toward May, I just wanted to share a quick reminder to all graduate students and all emerging scholars who have completed their PhDs within the last five years that the deadline to apply for consideration for the 2019 Robert G. Lawrence Prize, presented annually to an emerging scholar who has presented an outstanding paper at the CATR conference, is May 24, 2019. Please see the attached ‘Call for Applicants’ for full details.

Committee Chair Natalie Alvarez would love to hear from you by the deadline in order to ensure that committee members can plan to attend your panel at the conference. Please don’t hesitate to let Natalie or I know if you have any questions.  Thanks so much,

Very best,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Dean Academic, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor of Theatre, Fountain School of Performing Arts
Dalhousie University
Tel: (902) 494-1254
barkerr at dal.ca<mailto:barkerr at dal.ca>

Dalhousie University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty people.