[Candrama] CFP. The S Word: Stanislavsky and The Media, London April 2020

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Fri Jun 14 10:10:42 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Please circulate this information to those who may be interested:

_The S Word and London South Bank University_ will present

The 2020 S Word symposium: /*Stanislavsky and The Media*/

*@ London South Bank University*

*Thursday 23rd to Saturday 25th April 2020.*

We aim to explore all aspects of Stanislavsky's relationship with and
impact upon all aspects of the contemporary media - film, television,
radio, electronic media, print and journalism, and via still and moving
images, sound and music.

We now invite proposals for papers (20 minutes duration), practical
workshops (40 minutes duration) and panel presentations (60 minutes
duration with a minimum of three speakers). Please send a brief abstract
(not more than 300 words) and a short biography to Professor Paul Fryer
- (paul at paulfryer.me.uk), to arrive no later than Friday 29th November 2019.

Information on keynote and guest speakers, and details of booking
arrangements will be published shortly.

Please join us for our London 2020 event.

Regards,

Paul.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industies, University of Leeds.